Been a long time since I've been watching more and more of my friends joining here. I wished to be as creative as they are but could not feel that confidence. Over the time I realized that I've got nothing to lose even if I fail miserably at producing something worth a read, for this service comes free, and I always have loads of free time. So neither my pocket nor my conscience will blame me.
About the blog address, I've been lucky to get it to be the same as my IIT Kanpur id which also happens to be my nickname among batch mates. The blog title is a reflection of the magnitude of my skepticism towards the utility of this web page.
So here we're. Welcome to the worst page in the universe! Literally!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment